Friday, July 15, 2011

Day Two

I'm not even more than two days into my challenge and I have already thought about what I want to do for my next 30 days. I want to write hand written letters. One a day for 30 days all to different people. Lucky for me I have a lot of relatives, so it should make it relatively easy, but I'm going to throw some friends in there as well. Don't you miss the days of getting a handwritten note? I used to look forward to my mom getting the mail everyday just to see if there was something in there for me. Nowadays it's just bills and HOA notices, nothing to get excited over. Unless you are a finance person and like doing bills *shudder*, but that's just the English major in me talking ;)

I've also already thought about how I can use up my immense cache of note cards and stationary and what exactly I can write about. I'm almost too excited to wait, but first I must conquer this month's challenge. Only 28 more days to go :)

No comments: