Monday, July 18, 2011

Whoops

So I totally forgot to blog yesterday. Doesn't help the fact that I wasn't feeling too well yesterday, but I still could have at least remembered! Sometimes having lupus gets the better of me, which is frustrating. I don't like having something having the ability to beat me, I should be stronger and better than it.

Enough about that though, I hate talking about it. Right now I am listening to Hannah talk on the phone to her friend while they play Club Penguin online. When did I get old enough to have a kid talking to her friend on the phone, basically hanging out? Everytime I glance at her really fast, she looks so much older to me. We also just recently got her a new bed since little sis needed a bed. So we went with a full and I took Hannah out to Target to pick her bedding and we got these really cool teal, dark blue and grey colors that really mature up her room. Wow. My baby is growing up. She's going into 3rd grade! Craziness.

Granted she still has her moments where the little girl shines through, like when she whines or talks like a baby. But she really is maturing more.



This was taken at Brent's parents house in Texas while we were on vacation a few weeks ago. They had been playing with the water hose and I went out to take pictures of them. They really do grow up so fast.

No comments: